The core of our services revolves around securing press to raise awareness for YOUR next release — be it an album, EP, or even a standalone single or music video. We provide a unique experience that is akin to a startup accelerator for musicians. We understand that we are often the first person a musician hires for their team, which means there are many to-do’s associated with prepping a release that go beyond the scope of traditional PR. We’ll guide you through the process to make sure you have not overlooked anything as your prepare your release — even if it is not press related.
We’ll also give you access to our private Facebook Group with our past and present clients for up to a year after your campaign, where you’ll be able to network with other artists and we’ll share all of the latest info about the music industry in general.
Looking for consulting services? Please scroll to the bottom of the page.
In the interest of full transparency, our rates and timelines for album campaigns are:
- $2,000 / month for album campaigns, with the following timelines:
- 3 months pre-release is standard timeline for albums
- 2 months for EPs (EPs can be tricky; let’s discuss)
- Timelines are not set in stone; reach out to us and we can discuss the specifics of your project & goals
Our publicity campaign services include (but are not necessarily limited to — we’ll get creative where we can on a case-by-case basis):
- Artist bio (we will provide via an interview)
- Press blasts (releases, one per month + more for any top-tier press) sent to custom campaign mailing list
- Premiere pitches for tracks
- Premiere pitches for any videos turned in before the last month of the campaign
- Non-exclusive track & video feature pitches
- Pitches for select third-party DSP (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube etc) playlists, music-video channels
- Interview pitches (this includes podcasts)
- Album review pitches
- Pitches for live sessions, radio and TV appearances
- Limited radio (hometown market, appropriate Sirius XM channels, regional & genre-appropriate tastemaker stations)
- Posts on Sweetheart PR social media & website
- Invitation to our private client Facebook group where we share actionable advice and empower clients to cross-engage across social platforms in an effort to elevate everyone’s reach as a whole
- Custom one sheets (an EPK that will live on our website)
NEW Ala Carte Campaign Services
In light of the perpetual evolution within the music industry, it seems imperative that we continuously refine both campaign strategies and pricing models. Different clients have different needs and it seems silly to corner them into a pricing model that doesn’t serve their specific and individual needs.
If you are brand new to music publicity, we highly recommend going the full campaign route. The extra attention you will receive is worth every penny. However, if this isn’t your first rodeo, we want to give you the option to choose what services you feel can help you reach your specific goals.
BIO WRITING SERVICE
- $300 flat (included in album/EP Full Campaign Fees, required for any of our services to be rendered, this fee can be waived if you can provide a professional, press-ready bio prior to your campaign)
- $200 for an in-person video consultation
- All instructions for any services will be given in writing, but a video consult can be used for further explanation, advice, questions, social media check up, one-on-one coaching. See below for full explanation of services
- Video Consults are included in Full Album and EP Campaigns
- $300 flat per press release, services including:
- One press release sent to a custom mailing list announcing a single / album release one week in advance with a follow up / reminder on the day of the release
- We will include any upcoming tour dates you may have and will include local outlets that align with those dates
- We will follow through on any replies to the press release / future press inquiries
- Posts to our social media for any coverage
- Includes a report on who was pitched / opens / clicks / downloads / replies
- This is not recommended for debut releases or artists with no press history
- $1000 for a package of 4 mimicking a standard album campaign (3 single releases, 1 announcement release)
- $300 for ONE pitch email, services include
- Pitch for coverage to anyone who has covered you in the past, plus a standard list of outlets that we get coverage at regularly / review requests. Includes folllow-up
- $100 for a report on who was pitched
- Who opened / listened, and their feedback
- $1000 – Package of FIVE pitch emails, ONE per single, ONE For Reviews, One for Interviews, PLUS Reports for each pitch
AMERICANA RADIO SERVICING
- $250 for a One Sheet with a list of AMA Reporting Stations, Contacts, and Addresses.
- Allows you to mail physical copies on your own
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST PITCHING
- $150 for Third Party Spotify Playlist Pitching for a Single
- Spotify Editorial must be pitched using their internal tools – but we can inform you on bets practices
- Includes Report on who was pitched and their feedback
- $500 for Third Party Spotify Playlist Pitching for 3 Singles
- $150 for a Single / Album / T-shirt Design
- We can provide examples of our work
- 30 days lead time required
Interested in moving forward and getting a proposal for your campaign? Fill out this FORM.
Please be aware that we are usually booked 2 to 3 months in advance.
We also offer…
Fee-based consulting services via Zoom or Google Meet for anyone wanting to DIY a campaign, or seeking answers to general questions surrounding planning and executing a release.
Your meeting will be recorded, transcribed, and sent to you for your reference upon completion. Our inboxes will be open for follow-up questions after your consultation as well.
While we are willing and able to discuss just about any facet of your next release (or your career in general), here are some possible talking points:
- Tips on pitching for official and unofficial Spotify playlists, and building followers
- How to pitch blogs, magazines, radio, live sessions, etc and finding contacts
- How to approach a label or A&R rep
- Social media audit and how to set up a content calendar
- Creating a merch store and selling on-demand items
- Assets needed for an album / EP campaign
- Release planning, timeline, setting goals
- Creating a killer bio
- Creating a one sheet
- Be your own graphic designer (an intro to Canva for the non-Photoshop-inclined)